Anti Spy Detector ( “us” or “we”) has created this Policy to explain our privacy practices and what information about you is collected, used and disclosed with respect to the Applications, the Services and the Site.
This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications, the Services and the Site. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, Web sites, products or services that we do not control or own. All trademarks, trade names, and logos used on the web site or at the applications belong to their respective owners.
I. Information We Collect When You Download or Use our Apps
1. Personal Information.
1.1. We do not collect any Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you or another person, which may be transmitted or received when you use an Application, the Services and/or the Site. Personal Information includes your names, phone number, geographic location information, physical addresses, email addresses, fax, SSN, information stored within your Device and other information you transmit or receive using an Application, the Service and/ or the Site which identifies you or another person.
2. Non-personal identification. We collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. We collect such information ONLY in our Network Connections for Android app in order to serve you better. Non-personal identification information may include the type of your phone and technical information about Users means of connection to our apps, such as the versions of phone model, version of Android OS and other similar information.
2.1. Usage Data. “Usage Data” is information about the use of an Application, the Services and/or the Site and includes, connection and service-related data submitted to our Analytics (Google Analytics) provider through your use of an Application, or the Site. Session and Usage Data includes information relating to the connection request and server communication. Session and Usage Data does not include any Personal Information nor does it include content you may transmit or share through the use of an Application (such as photos, contacts, calendar appointments, etc.), the Services, or the Site.
2 Log Data When you interact with us or use an Application, the Services or our Site, our app may collect your unique User Device number, the IP address, type of browser or operating system you use, and the dates and times of your use (“Log Data”).
II. USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
1. Personal Information- since we do not collect any Personal Information, we may not use your personal information in any way.
2. Non – Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information only to provide, maintain, improve and modify the Applications, Services and the Site and develop new services. Although this is information is collected by our analytic service (Google Analytics).
III. HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
1. Personal Information- since we do not collect Personal Information, we do not disclose your personal information in any way.
2. Non-Personal Information – We do not disclose Non-Personal Information in any way.
IV. THIRD- PARTY LINKS WITHIN THE APP OR SITE
Since our apps are sold through third party sites – Google Play, Samsung Galaxy store and Amazon apps store, we may provide links to them in our web site and in our apps. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. Our apps don’t carry third-party advertisements and/or Third Party Advertising SDKs. We do not collect your information on and through and This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties linked to our web site.
V. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We never ask you to send us, or disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
We at Anti Spy Detector are very concerned about the confidentiality of your information. Since we don’t collect any personal information, we also don’t store any personal or non-personal information on our servers. On top of that, we take all reasonable measures to protect the non-personal information collected in third party Google Analytics service from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure.
VII. REPORTING VIOLATIONS
Should you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or you want to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, the Services or the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.